浜崎あゆみのCD ♡(。→ˇ艸←) (ayufreak)

This month I've finally completed my CD collection from Hamasaki Ayumi ヾ(・∀・o)ノ
I founded all singles that she released 10 years ago... (the 8cm Cds... that was hard >__<)
It's something like...:
42 (12") CDs + 8 (8") CDs + 1 Single Digital = 51 Singles
9 Albuns + 1 Mini-Album + 17 Remixes + 4 Bests = 31 Albuns
Total of... 82 CDs (I'm not couting the DVDs...)
Her 1st CD released was the Single called "poker face" @ 1998.04.8
but in 1995 she recorded one "album" called "Nothing from Nothing" with 3 songs (Nothing from Nothing, PAPER DOLL and Nothing from Nothing "Original Karaoke") and she never released... (She failed... :/ and I'm not that crazy to BUY lol it past... 13 years and this CD is too RARE... I founded ONE NEW, but was like.. $900 ROFL?)
Curious Thing: She has 17 consecutive #1 Single... and 30 from 43 Singles got #1 place on Japanese ORICON charts (starting with Free and Easy). In 2007 she discovered that she can't hear with her left ear...

♩ *゜・ ♪*゜・ ♫ *゜・ ♬*゜・ ♩ *゜・ ♪*゜・ ♫ *゜・ ♬*゜・

Esse mês eu finalmente completei minha coleção de CD da Ayumi Hamasaki ヾ(・∀・o)ノ
Eu encontrei todos os singles que ela lançou há 10 anos atrás.... (os CD de 8cm... foi difícil >__<)
É mais ou menos como...:
42 (12") CDs + 8 (8") CDs + 1 Single Digital = 51 Singles
9 Albuns + 1 Mini-Album + 17 Remixes + 4 Bests = 31 Albuns
Total de... 82 CDs (Eu não estou contando os DVDs...)
O primeiro CD lançado foi o Single chamado "poker face" @ 8.04.1998
mas em 1995 ela gravou um "álbum" chamado "Nothing from Nothing" com 3 músicas (Nothing from Nothing, PAPER DOLL and Nothing from Nothing "Original Karaoke") e ela nunca lançou... (ela falhou... :/ e eu não sou tão louca para COMPRAR lol se passou... 13 anos e o CD é tão RARO... Eu achei UM NOVO, mas era algo tipo.. R$1,700 ROFL?)

Curiosidade: Ela tem 17 singles consecutivos em Primeiro Lugar... e 30 dos 43 singles chegaram ao Primeiro Lugar no Japanese ORICON charts (comecando pelo Free and Easy). Em 2007 ela descobriu que não pode escutar com seu ouvido esquerdo...


My Favorites from Ayumi Hamasaki:
An Album: LOVEppears.
An OLD Single: appears.
A "NEW" Single: talkin'2myself.
A CD Jacket: Endless Sorrow.
A Video Clip: Dearest.
A Lyric (NOW): Together When...
A Lyric (4ever... <3): HEAVEN.
The First Song I listened was...: fly high.
The First Video Clip I saw was...: appears.
The First CD I bought was...: Memorial Adress. (because I lived @ Brazil... and couldn't buy others...)

2 comments:

Leandro Kazuo Igawa Ribeiro said...

Freak. :(

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I like your blog very much, you provide such useful and pretty information on Japan! I love your country <3
You're lucky to be Japanese XD
Bye!