New Layout! New Things!

Yes, I don't have anything better to do...
Today I was bored @ home... and I thought... "the colors of my blog are sad... I like red and black, but... I should put new colors.. and make this blog one "happy" place.
Now you can see my profile in 4 languages (but I'm not sure if.. the Spanish and English version are correct...). I've put one new Shoutbox in here... is more easy to see the comments... isn't it?
Oh! And I'm sorry cuz' I'm not posting pictures from Tokyo or somewhere @ Japan... I'm too "busy" to travel now...

Sim, eu não tenho nada melhor pra fazer...
Hoje eu estava intediada em casa... e eu pensei... "as cores do meu blog estão tristes... Eu gosto de vermelho e preto, mas... Eu preciso colocar cores novas.. e fazer esse blog lugar mais "feliz" (feliz não seria a palavra correta...)
Agora você pode ver meu perfil em 4 línguas (mas eu não tenho certeza se.. a versão em Inglês e Espanhol estão corretas...). Eu coloquei um novo "mural" aqui... é mais fácil para ver os comentários... não é?
Ah! E me desculpe porque não estou postando fotos de Tóquio ou de algum outro lugar do Japão... Eu estou muito "ocupada" para viajar agora...

1 comment:

ミヒ said...

E aeh, mulher!?